1.0.4 - Upcoming
- Improvements to the templates generated for auto-loaded OSL shaders.
1.0.3 - 2018-9-5
- Consider NSI file exports as a step before rendering on the farm. This has the following two implications:
- No frame buffer is used when rendering the NSI file.
- Overrides are disabled.
- Fixed dlMetal presets.
- OSL shaders can now declare a classification string. This is in preparation of an automated way to create Maya shading nodes directly from OSL shaders.
1.0.2 - 2018-9-2
No modifications concerning 3Delight for Maya were made in this release.
1.0.1 - 2018-9-1
- Updated URLs for Help.
- Updated About dialogue.
- Removed obsolete icons.
1.0.0 - 2018-8-31
- Initial release of 3DelightNSI and 3Delight for Maya.